Every year, we acknowledge the efforts of some of the most committed professionals in the asset management industry. Our readers and followers had the chance to vote for their preferred candidates during a one-month period. Now that the voting process has ended, we are thrilled to announce the finalists for the 2021 RankiaPro Europe Awards in each category.
These three categories are part of our monthly Professional of the Month interview series, where we select the most outstanding Sales Managers, Advisors, Fund Managers, and Fund Selectors in the asset management industry in Europe. To select the finalists, we consider various aspects, such as the percentage of engagement of the interviews and the number of votes the professionals receive during the open call for votes. We combine this data into a single weighting to obtain a final score that we will use to determine the winner.
Congratulations to all our RankiaPro Europe Awards finalists!
Sales Manager of the Year
- Davide Zur Goldstaub, Nomura Asset Management
- Analia Giachino, Colchester Global
- Alexandros Polythodorakis, Alpha Bank
Advisor of the Year
- Julie Kohlmann, MIRABAUD & Cie
- Luca Genoni, Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- João Martins, ABANCA Portugal
Fund Manager of the Year
- Victor Higgons, Indépendance et Expansion AM
- Elida Rhenals, AXA Investment Managers
- Nicolas Walewski, Alken AM
Fund Selector of the Year
- Jean-Baptiste Fargeau, Banque de Luxembourg Investments
- Vanessa Bonjean, SG Private Banking
- David Karni, BCC Risparmio & Previdenza
We will announce the Sales Manager of the Year, Advisor of the Year, Fund Manager of the Year and Fund Selector of the Year in the upcoming RankiaPro Funds Experience Europe. The event will take place in Valencia on June 15th and 16th. Good luck to all of the nominees!