We closed the month of May with the IX edition of Rankia Funds Lisbon, at EPIC SANA Marquês Hotel, with the aim of fostering networking among asset managers and professionals in asset management in Portugal.
On May 25th, we had the opportunity to share a day with eight international asset managers and over 60 professionals from the fund industry in Portugal. Throughout the day, both managers and professionals exchanged their insights on the country’s asset management industry and had the chance to firsthand learn about eight investment ideas through their respective portfolio managers.
We had the pleasure of having the following asset managers:
- Columbia Threadneedle; Andrew Smith, Client Portfolio Manager presented Threadneedle (Lux) American Smaller Companies Fund
- Edmond de Rothschild; Maguy Macdonald, Equity Product Specialist presented EdR Fund Big Data
- Generali Investments; Diego Franzin, Co- Founder and Senior PM presented Destination Value Return, Plenisfer Investments
- Goldman Sachs; Jurre Halsema, Portfolio Manager Green, Social and Impact Bonds e Douglas Farquhar, Client Portfolio Manager Green, Social and Impact Bonds presented Goldman Sachs Green Bond
- Invesco; Lewis Aubrey-Johnson, Head of Fixed Income Products presented Invesco Euro Corporate Bond Fund
- LONVIA Capital; Cyril de Vanssay, Partner & Deputy Chief Investment Officer presented Lonvia Avenir Mid-Cap Europe, European Small & Mid Caps Equities
- Ofi Invest AM; Marion Balestier, Commodities Portfolio Manager presented Ofi Invest Energy Strategic Metals
- Alken AM; Antony Vallee, CFA, Head of Fixed Income Team presented Alken Fund Global Sustainable Convertible.
If you wish to relive a summary of the day, click here
We can only express our gratitude to the participating asset managers and attendees. Thank you for allowing us to grow year after year. We look forward to seeing you at the X edition of Rankia Funds Experience Lisbon!